I kinda skipped DAY 18 because I really had no idea what the challenge was. I didn’t understand, so I’ll just make you be contented with these entries.
- Travel around the world, or at least visit the well-known places.
- Study in a different country.
- Fluently speak French and Tagalog. Maybe add another language such as Norwegian or Dutch.
- Learn programming on the computer and being able to create something with it.
- Drive a car. In future, a Range Rover.
- Learn to dance Contemporary.
- Write a Screenplay, produce and direct it.
- Allow myself to enjoy a fancy vacation and treat my friends on that vacation.
- Being able to buy my parents an all-exclusive vacation. Just for the two of them.
- Attend the Stubenville Conferences in the States and also attend the World Youth Congresses in the Philippines.
- Go to the well-known festivals such as Coachella, Glastonbury Festival, etc.
- Buy a summerhouse by the lake, for my friends and family to stay in while get togethers.
- Get an internship to one of the globally recognised Media Agencies or News Papers.
- Write a book.
- Write a coverage about Pope Francis’ Life or other famous and inspiring people.
- Go to all pilgrimage places in the world.
- Get married and have kids.
- Publish my own magazine – own my self-established Media Company.
- Go on missions throughout the world to help the poor and/or share the Word of God.
- Make my parents and family proud.
- Never stop learning new things.
- Read all classic books there are and being able to discuss them with intellectuals.
- Being able to back-up all my arguments with proof.
- Do a lot more sports.
- Travel with only a backpack.
(*Please consider, that this list may vary day to day)
I most probably would go to the Holy Land. Albeit the turbulences within the country itself, I guess as a Christian you have to go there once in your life. It be such a great experience to actually be in the place where all the stories of the Bible took place. But even more, I think the atmosphere in such a historical place would be just too good to be true to experience. I would love that!