some have been there, some are on their good way to it: going on mission. Since February is the infamous mission month amongst us mission volunteers, I just wanted to share with you what I pack for every mission I go to. Yes, over the months, I have accumulated must-haves and therefore want to introduce you to my ‘Mission-Kit’. Let’s jump right in.
- Diesel Laptop Case + Mac Book Pro 13′: Sometimes I have to finish some PPTs and have to bring my laptop along. Although, I must say, I do prefer not to bring it most especially when I travel light, reason being, airlines nowadays only let you bring a cabin bag for free, which is a-nnoying!
- Daily Gospel 2017: I like to start my days reading the Word and since this little booklet comes in handy, I like to bring it with me.
- Holy Bible: What is a missionary without a Bible? Of course this book is THE mandatory essential to bring along.
- Mission Kit: Here I accumulated all the bits and bobs I would need during a mission. It hasn’t let me down ever since I’ve been going around Europe.
Here’s the full list (left to right):
- MONKI Zip Case Pizza Print
- STICK & MEMO Sticky Notes
- TIGER Plain squared notes
- Barbie Ruler (don’t judge ^^’)
- Coincidentally mostly from SCHNEIDER: ball pen, purple Slider Edge XB, black permanent marker and STAEDTLER pink tripulus fineliner
- PMX External Harddrive
- OBI orange USB-Stick
- Apple HDMI Adaptor
- LOGITECH Wireless Presenter R400 (my best friend for talks)
- Pink Rosary Pouch
- Rosary and Rosary Guide
- Holy Water
- MOLESKINE Reporter Notebook
What are your mission essentials? Please let me know by commenting in the comments below – who knows? I might add a few bits and bobs as well!
Thank you for reading :)